Deworming regularly, and with a broad spectrum, ‘vet strength’ treatment, is the only way to ensure any worms already inside aren’t allowed to mature and go on to affect your dog’s health.
Deworming for dogs has been made super-easy with tasty, chewable Milbemax tablets. Being one of the most popular and trusted dewormers used by vets in South Africa, Milbemax effectively treats all the common worms (hookworm, tapeworm, roundworm & whipworms) found in dogs. Treating Spirocercosis too, this reliable dewormer will ensure your dog is worm free.
- Effective against Tapeworm, Roundworm, Hookworm, Whipworm and Spirocercosis
- Chewable for easy and tasty dosing
- To protect the health of your pets and family, deworm at least every 3 to 6 months
- If your pet has had a worm infestation, more regular deworming will be needed. Speak to your vet about dosage
- Safe to use in pregnant and lactating bitches and in breeding dogs
Directions for Use
- Milbemax Chewable should be administered as a single dose with or after food for maximum efficacy
- Nursing bitches should be treated at the same time as their puppies
- Minimum recommended dose is 0.5mg milbemycin oxime and 5 mg praziquantel per kg bodyweight
- For routine deworming adult dogs should be treated 4 times per year
- For the prevention and treatment of Spirocicosis dogs should be treated monthly at 28 day intervals
|5 – 25kg||1 Tablet|
|25 – 50kg||2 Tablets|
|50 – 75kg||3 Tablets|