Handle with care. Store away from food and feed. Keep out of reach of uninformed persons, children and pets. Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Only use dip if it produces a soapy solution when mixed and only freshly prepared, thoroughly dispersed solutions must be used.Avoid contact with concentrate. Avoid prolonged contact with dip wash. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Directions For Use
- Use only as directed.
- Wear rubber or plastic gloves duringapplication.
- Dilute 100ml Vets Own Tick and Flea Dip in 10 litres of water.
- Stir thoroughly until a clear solution is obtained.
- Thoroughly wet the pet by dipping, sponge bathing or rinsing with dip mixture.
- Animals object the least to sponge bathing and this method utilizes the least volume of dipping mixture per pet eg 25ml to 2,5 litres of water.
- Do not rinse off the dip solution.
- Dogs can be dried with a towel and then allowed to run free.
- Where there is a very high tick and flea challenge, it will be necessary to use a tick and flea control program, which would include the use of the dip at weekly intervals, together with Vets Own Tick And Flea Powder applied every alternate day. In conjunction, the pet’s bedding should be treated with Vets Own Tick And Flea Powder.