Toy dog breeds and other mini munchkins have very different nutritional needs to medium and large size dogs. Their dentition is different, their blood sugar levels are more volatile, their tummies more sensitive, and their skin and coat may need better conditioning care than larger dogs. This is why the vets at VetsBrands have come up with a premium brand nutrition solution specifically designed to meet the needs of small and toy breed adult dogs.
- Gastrointestinal health – Added mannan-oligosaccharides act as a prebiotic that assists in better digestion and helps to form firmer stools—general maintenance of gastrointestinal health.
- Immune support – Beta-glucans help to reinforce the immune system, harness vaccines, and support the fighting of bacteria, pathogens and viruses, making our mini muggles stronger and healthier.
- Healthy skin and coat – Healthy amino acids, as well as the right ratios of omega-6 and -3 fatty acids, help to keep the skin hydrated, with fewer allergic incidents, and the coat shiny and healthy.
- Cardiac support – Omega 3s from fish oils, as well as added taurine and L-carnitine, support the function of the heart muscle and keep the heart healthy for the duration of the little dog’s long life.
- Metabolic support – Balancing non-maise carbohydrates stabilise blood glucose and support a healthy metabolism, reducing the risk of hypoglycaemia and obesity.
- Joint support – Glucosamine is a vital ingredient for supporting dogs’ joints and tendons, reducing the rate of degeneration and keeping them strong and mobile well into their senior years.
Crude Protein: 28% (min)
Moisture: 10% (max)
Total Fat: 15% (min)
Crude Fibre: 4.5% (max)
Crude Ash: 8% (max)
Calcium: 1.5% (max)
Phosphorus: 0.8% (min)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1.85% (min)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 0.5% (min)
Taurine: 1000 mg/kg
L-Carnitine: 250 mg/kg
Glucosamine: 250 mg/kg
Metabolizable Energy: 3830 kcal/kg