Topical dip and for external use only.
Flumethrin 2% m/v, Piperonyl butoxide 10% m/v
For Use In
Dogs and Horses.
Use only as directed and shake well before use.
|Treatment||Volume of Bayopet |
|Volume Of |
|Hand Treatment |
(Dogs & Horses)
|1 Liter |
|Dog Dip (plunge dip)||100 ml |
|50 Liters |
HAND TREATMENT: Add the required amount of Bayopet Bacdip Plus to the required amount of water in a bucket.
Dogs: Thoroughly wet the dog by making use of a jug.Do not rinse the dog after treatment.
Horses: Sponge or spray the horse and ensure thorough wetting.
- Bayopet BacDip Plus is stable and can remain in plunge dips(dog) until polluted (regular removal of floating hair reduces pollution).
- Plunge Dips can be fresh-filled and replenished using the concentration as directed.
- Bayopet BacDip Plus should be regularly, but not more often than at weekly intervals, to kepp your animal free of ticks and fleas. Bayopet
- Bacdip Plus sterilizes female ticks.
- The better the wetting of the animal, the better the tick and flea control and the longer the residual action.
- The longer Bayopet Bacdip Plus is in regular use, the more the tick and flea populations are reduced. It then becomes possible to treat less often.