- Added barley to assist weight control and gluco modulation
- Correct calcium to phosphorus ratio for sound skeletal health in old age.
- Moderately restricted high quality proteins with the correct amino acid balance.
- Restricted sodium and phosphorus.
- Extra vitamin B1 to aid immunity and metabolic processes.
- Rich in chicken to improve palatability and facilitate digestion.
- Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids enhance skin and coat health.
- Liver digest for enhanced taste and enjoyment.
- Vitamin and mineral fortified.
- Contains vitamins A, C and E and selenium which act as natural anti-oxidants.
- Increased biotin and organic zinc to promote skin health.
The quality of ingredients and the availability of nutrients are particularly important to older animals because of their reduced food intake and the possibility of altered digestion and absorption. This has been compensated for in the formulation of Vets Choice Golden Years.
Recipe and Ingredients
- We use only the very best local and imported ingredients to create a highly digestible, nutritiously balanced, appetising diet.
- We have purposely excluded artificial flavourants and colourants which are potential allergens.
Cereals, vegetable derivatives, vegetable protein extract, meat and animal by-products, oils and fats, minerals and vitamins
Vitamins and Minerals Per Kilogram
Vitamin A (8500 IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), Vitamin E (85mg/kg), Vitamin C (80mg/kg), Vitamin B1 (6mg/kg), Biotin (640mcg/kg), Zinc (150mg/kg), Selenium (150mcg/kg)