Reg. No.: G4320 (Act 36/1947)
Active Ingredient: 80mg Sarolaner
Choosing the right Simparica for your dog:
- 5mg for dogs weighing 1.3 to 2.5kg
- 10mg for dogs weighing 2.6 to 5kg
- 20mg for dogs weighing 5.1 to 10kg
- 40mg for dogs weighing 10.1 to 20kg
- 80mg for dogs weighing 20.1 to 40kg
- 120mg for dogs weighing 40.1 to 60kg
SIMPARICA is for use ONLY in dogs (from 8 weeks of age or weighing 1.3 kg & up)
Simparica has not been evaluated in dogs that are pregnant, breeding or lactating.
Simparica has been safely used in dogs treated with commonly prescribed vaccines, parasiticides and other medications.
- Store at or below 30°C, in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use this veterinary medicinal product after the expiry date.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
SIMPARICA demonstrated efficacy against a very broad spectrum of coverage:
- 5 genera of ticks: Amblyomma spp., Dermacentor spp., Ixodes spp., Rhipicephalus spp., Haemaphysalis spp.
- 2 species of fleas: Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis.
- 2 species of mites: Demodex canis and Otodectes cynotis.