Method Of Application
For easy application the animal should be standing.The product should be applied evenly (2-3 spots on small and medium dogs and 3-4 spots on large and extra large dogs) on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. Part the hair, place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
Use one 0.4 ml tube per dog weighing over 1.5 kg and up to 4 kg.
Use one 1.0 ml tube per dog weighing over 4 kg and up to 10 kg.
Use one 2.5 ml tube per dog weighing over 10 kg and up to 25 kg.
Use one 4.0 ml tube per dog weighing over 25 kg and up to 40 kg.
For dogs weighing >40 kg the appropriate combination of tubes should be used.
- DO NOT USE ON CATS!
- Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age.
- Do not use on puppy/dog under 1.5 kg.
- Do not allow recently treated pets to groom each other until application site has dried. If they have groomed each other then salivation may occur as a result. If your cat usually grooms your pet then keep them separated until application site is completely dry. If your cat does ingest Advantix then seek veterinary advice immediately.
- On rare occasions reactions in dogs may include transient skin sensitivity or lethargy.
- Do not get this product in your pets eyes or mouth.
- Dispose of used pipettes safely.
- The solvent in Advantix may stain certain materials such as plastic, leather, fabrics and finished surfaces. Make sure application site has dried before allowing treated animals to make contact with these materials.