What Is Antezole Dog?
Broad-spectrum anthelmintic for dogs containing praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate and oxantel pamoate, for treatment of roundworm,tapeworm, whipworm and hookworm infections.
How Does Antezole Dog Work?
The tablets contain a powerful, safe and highly effective deworming substance:
- Praziquantel is the most favoured drug treatment for all species of tapeworms because it is extremely effective and safe.
- Pyrantel pamoate is extremely effective against hookworms and round worms and is also safe.
- Oxantel Pamoate is also effective against roundworms and is especially effective against whipworms.
How Do You Use Antezole Dog?
Dogs don’t need to be fed or starved before they are given the tablets. One dose is sufficient to kill all teh worms. The tablets can be given directly covered in Nutrostim on its own or cruhed and moxed with food. They dissolve within a few minuets in your dogs stomach and start to act immediately. The tablets are scored in quaters – this makes it easy to break and give small or more exact dosages as needed.
How Often Should You Treat With Antezole Dog?
- Starting at 2 weeks of age, puppies should be dewormed every 2 weeks until they are 12 weeks old.
- All Dogs are likely to pick up worms again after deworming and so tey should be dewormed regularly – after puppyhood, every 3 months is the recommened interval time.
Store ina cool dry place (below 25oC)