Bravecto Spot On For Dogs effectively treats and prevents tick, flea and mite infestations.
How to apply Bravecto For Dogs:
Part your doggos hair and apply a single dose of Bravecto Spot-On directly to the skin between the shoulder blades. Apply to one spot when volume s small or several spots from the shoulder to the base of the tail for larger dogs.
Bravecto Small is a 250mg dose for dogs weighing 4.5-10kg
For the best results, we suggest administering once every 4 months.
Bravecto Spot On For Dogs is used for the treatment and prevention of tick, flea and mite infestations in dogs
- Provides immediate and persistent tick killing activity for 4 months
- Provides flea killing activity for 6 months
- Used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Treats demodicosis caused by sarcoptic mange mites in dogs
- Treats Otodectes spp. mite infestations in dogs and cat
Please remember to wash your hands before, and after administering Bravecto.
- For ANIMAL treatment ONLY.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Avoid contact with the eyes of the animal.
- DO NOT use directly on skin lesions.
- DO NOT have contact with the animal / allow children to have contact with the animal until the application site is DRY.
- The product is highly flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition.
Are you looking for more information about the facts of Bravecto? Read more here