Cat’s Best Smart Pellets is the first cat litter in the form of clumping mini-pellets. The pellets’ special form stops them from sticking to a cat’s fur and paws, significantly reducing the problem of litter being accidentally carried out of the tray.
Cat’s Best Smart Pellets also use the natural power of refined active wood fibres, which effectively absorb liquids and odours – up to seven times their own volume – and trap them deep inside. This neutralises odours so effectively that the cat litter can remain in the litter tray for up to seven weeks. Cat’s Best Smart Pellets function best when you regularly dispose of the solid excretions and clumps that form after the cat has used the litter tray – using an original Cat’s Best cat litter shovel, which contains just the right hole spacing for the pellet size. This saves time and costs and ensures the type of hygiene and comfort that cats prefer. Like all Cat’s Best products, Cat’s Best Smart Pellets are made exclusively from renewable raw materials, which means they are both sustainable and biodegradable.
- Does not stick to fur or paws and considerably reduces the amount of litter inadvertently carried out of the tray.
- Made from renewable plant fibre-based raw materials – 100 % natural and with no chemical additives
- Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials – no trees are felled to make Cat’s Best!
- Very economical: an average of 21 kg of conventional cat litter is consumed per cat per month, but with Cat’s Best the figure is only about 2.1 kg. This is the quantity that needs to be bought, put
- into the tray, and ultimately disposed of.