Ectodex Dip – Tick Treatment For Dogs
Ectodex is a tick control dip specially formulated for use on dogs. The dip solution treats ticks and lice on dogs and protects against various external parasites. It treats and controls demodectic mange infestation. The dip rinse is highly effective in controlling sarcoptic mange and protects dogs against harmful infestation. Ectodex is easy to apply and safe to use on all dogs except Chihuahuas and dogs suffering from heat stress. The tick control dip may also be used for pregnant and lactating dogs.
Directions Of Use
- Use only as directed.
- Mix required amount of Ectodex with the specified volume of lukewarm water in a plastic bucket.
- Prepare fresh dip for each dipping.
For treating Demodectic mange:
- Mix 40 ml solution in 10 l water.
- Repeat treatment 5 to 7 days later until no live mites can be identified
- Continue treatment for at least 3 weeks after all clinical signs have subsided.
For treating Sarcoptic mange:
- Mix 20 ml solution in 10 l water.
- Repeat treatment 7 t 10 days later.
For treating Ticks and lice:
- Mix 10 ml solution in 10 l water.
- Repeat treatment as necessary.
- Effective tick treatment for dogs
- Treats sarcoptic mange and prevents infestation
- Protects dogs against demodectic mange infestationTreats and controls ticks and lice
- Prevents parasitic infestation
- For use on dogs only.
- Store below 25 °C in a cool dry place.
- Discard any unused dip wash and all empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.For external use only.
- Tightly reseal the container, if all the contents have not been used.
- Do not use on Chihuahuas.
- Do not use on dogs suffering from heat stress.
- Avoid contact with dip and wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and hot water after accidental contamination.
- Not recommended for use on cats.
- Do not freeze.