Hill’s Science Plan Chicken Kitten Food is formulated to support immunity and digestive health, with clinically proven antioxidants and optimal levels of DHA from fish oil. Recommended for kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant and lactating queens
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and phosphorus levels
- Made with high-quality ingredients for gentle, healthy digestion and great taste
- During the last half of lactation, kittens can be weaned on to the same Science Plan™ Kitten food that is being fed to the queen, which simplifies the weaning process.
- All Science Plan™ Kitten formulas are enriched with a high level of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), an essential structural component of the brain which occurs naturally in mothers’ milk.
- Feeding Science Plan™ Kitten to pregnant and lactating queens provides kittens with high levels of DHA before weaning.
- When also fed to kittens after weaning, additional DHA is supplied throughout the critical formation and development of the brain and eyes.
Chicken (minimum Chicken 40%, Chicken and Turkey combined 65%): Chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, animal fat, fish oil, digest, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, flaxseed, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-tryptophan, taurine, magnesium oxide, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.