Symptoms of Oral Disease in dogs and cats:
- Bad breath.
- Loose teeth or teeth that are discolored or covered in tartar.
- Your pet shies away from you when you touch the mouth area.
- Drooling or dropping food from the mouth.
- Bleeding from the mouth
- Loss of appetite or loss of weight (this combination can result from diseases of many organs, and early veterinary examination is important).
Directions for use:
- Suitable for cats and dogs aged six months or older
- For dogs and cats over 11kg: Add 2 teaspoons (10ml) Vet AquaDent to 950ml of water
- For dogs and cats under 11kg: Add 1 teaspoon (5ml) Vet AquaDent to 475ml water.
- Replace drinking water every 24 hours, even if not finished, using fresh diluted solution as directed above.
Erythritol 2 %, Inulin 0,5 %, Pomegranate 0,035 %
For best results, Vet AquaDent should be used as part of a complete oral-hygiene program.