EFAZOL liquid is a palatable nutritional supplement containing essential fatty acids, vitamins and zinc known to play an important role in the management of certain skin conditions in dogs. It has been shown that Essential Fatty Acid supplementation can facilitate the reduction of corticosteroids used in the treatment of skin condition.
Each ml contains:
- Linoleic acid – 416 mg
- Linolenic acid – 43 mg
- Gamma Linolenic acid – 1.34mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid – 6.6 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid – 4.4 mg
- Synthetic Retinol Concentrate (oily form) BP (as Vitamin A Palmitate) – 112.7IU
- Alpha-tocopheryl Acetate BP – 1.86 IU
- Biotin BP – 0.0018 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride BP – 0.1 mg
- Zinc Sulphate monohydrate USP – 6.1 mg
- Inositol – 0.33 mg
- Omega – 6:3 ratio 6:1
Dosage And Directions Of Use:
- Remove chamber cap and squeeze bottle to fill dose chamber to the desired amount.
- Pour measured dose on food once daily according to the following schedule.
- Dose rate is 0.3 to 1.0 ml per kg bodyweight.