Adaptil Genuine Diffuser Set with 48ml Vial
Adaptil is a synthetic analogue of canine appeasing pheromone, which has a comforting and reassuring role in both puppies and adult dogs. Adaptil is recommended for the control and management of fear and/or stress-related behaviours in puppies and adult dogs including separation anxiety, destructive behaviour, vocalisation, house-soiling, hypersalivation and excessive licking, sleep disorders, feeding problems and phobias such as fear of thunderstorms and fireworks. Adaptil can also help dogs be more responsive to behavioural therapy and training.
Adaptil Diffuser aids in alleviating signs associated with fear and stress in dogs and puppies. These stressful situations can include:-
- Moving house.
- Visits to vets.
- Fear of noises eg thunderstorms, fireworks.
Reactions to stress
- Excessive barking and whining.
- Urine marking in the house.
- Tearing up household items.
- Pacing and wanting to escape through open doors.
- Chewing skin or soiling the home in your absence.
- Fear of thunderstorms, fireworks.
Directions Of Use
- Remove the refill vial cap.
- Screw refill vial onto diffuser unit.
- Plug the diffuser into an electric socket.
- Leave the diffuser switched on continuously.
- Diffuser refill should last approximately 4 weeks
16.5 mg/ml Synthetic analogue of the Canine Appeasing Pheromone