Adaptil Diffuser aids in alleviating signs associated with fear and stress in dogs and puppies. These stressful situations can include:
- Moving house.
- Visits to vets.
- Fear of noises eg thunderstorms, fireworks.
Reactions to stress
- Excessive barking and whining.
- Urine marking in the house.
- Tearing up household items.
- Pacing and wanting to escape through open doors.
- Chewing skin or soiling the home in your absence.
- Fear of thunderstorms, fireworks.
- Remove the refill vial cap.
- Screw refill vial onto diffuser unit.
- Plug the diffuser into an electric socket.
- Leave the diffuser switched on continuously.
- Diffuser refill should last approximately 4 weeks.
16.5 mg/ml Synthetic analogue of the Canine Appeasing Pheromone