Contains Diosmectite, a natural clay, which binds the stool to normalise the consistency and helps heal the intestinal lining by forming a protective lining in the gut. Prebiotics help normalise the balance of good and bad bacteria, while the dextrose and electrolytes replace what has been lost.
This combination helps give the body a boost while drawing out the toxins in the gut.
- Diosmectite clay binds the stool and draws out toxins while forming a protective layer on the gut wall
- Electrolytes, dextrose and prebiotics normalise the bacteria in the gut and boost the system
- Glutamine nourishes the cells in the intestines promoting healing
- Tasteless paste that can be added to your pet’s food or dosed without hassle
- Easy to use dial-a-dose syringe
- Can be used in the treatment of any tummy upsets no matter the cause, including bacteria, virus, stress or just plain eating too much rubbish around the garden
- 15 ml or 60 ml tubes available to order on request
Dosage And Directions Of Use
Administer twice a day directly into your animal’s mouth until the stool normalises, or as directed by the prescribing vet.
Dose according to the animal’s weight by turning the ring on the plunger to the desired weight and then squirting it into your pet’s mouth or over food. Use the following as a guideline:
|Dogs And Cats Weight In kg
|5 – 15kg
|15 – 30kg
Clean the nozzle of the syringe after use.
Do not use for longer than 3 – 4 days unless directed to by your vet
Each ml contains: Diosmectite 400 mg, Mannan Oligosaccharides (MOS) 200 mg, Dextrose 250 mg
Also contains L-glutamine and electrolytes (potassium, sodium and magnesium chloride)