It works really well to remove dead tissue, excess wax and dirt from your pet’s ears leaving them nice and clean and odour free. Epi-Otic is safe to use twice or three times a week in both dogs and cats.
- For routine ear cleaning & hygiene
- Removes excess wax, dirt & dead tissue
- Controls bad smells from the ears
- Pre-treatment to clean & prepare ears for treatments in cases of ear infections
Directions for use
- Shake well before use.
- Turn the white nozzle to open the bottle.
- Insert the spout into the ear and liberally squirt Epi-otic into the ear.
- Gently massagethe base of the ear.
- Soak a cotton wool ball with Epi-otic.
- Wipe the interior of the ear flap and accessible parts of the inside of the ear with the soaked cotton wool until the ear is clean.
- Repeat process in the other ear.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.