F10 Sterilant With Rust Inhibitor is a broad spectrum biocide effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses and bacterial and fungal spores.
Directions For Use:
To achieve a log reduction of >log8 while using F10 Sterilant with rust inhibitor the following protocol should be followed:
- Rinse the instrument/device and brush o for surface debris.
- Thoroughly brush with F10CLXD Disinfectant at 1:20 dilution or F10SCXD at 1:100 dilution and ,wave fully submerged for 10 minuets.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Fully Submerge in F10 Sterilant for 10 minuets and ensure all surfaces are exposed to the solution. No rinse necessary.
- Remove wearing sterile gloves, dry and store in a sterile container.
The F10 core actives with rust inhibitor for rapid cold sterilisation of heat sensitive equipment and surgical instruments such as endoscopes, clipper blades, catheters and stainless steel instruments.
All F10 products are effective against COVID-19. For more information on COVID-19-lease click here.