‘Fiprotec is a monthly topical treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks suitable for cats. It contains the active ingredient Fipronil 9.7% m/v. Fipronil will spread over the entire coat of the animal and kill all fleas within 24hours of application and ticks within 48 hours. Fiprotec has a residual effect which keeps killing fleas for up to 5 weeks and tick for up to 2 weeks.
One pipette will cover one cat up to 8 kg’s.
- Remove the pipette from the rack.
- Twist off the top
- Part the hair on the back of the neck, at the base of the skull, until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your pets skin.
- In severe infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.
- Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks of age.
- Do not get this product in your pets eyes or mouth.
- Dispose of used pipette safely.