Broadline™ Spot-on Solution for Cats.
Broadline is a totally new formulation for cats.
- Easy application with applicator
- 2 systemics : eprinomectin ( covers roundworm,hookworm,heart worm,lung worm)
Praziquantel ( covers tapeworms)
- 2 Topicals non-systemic : Fipronil ( fleas,ticks)
S – methoprene ( fleas eggs,fleas larvae)
- Systemics reach peak concentration within an hour ,then wash out completely-no persistence
- Kills fleas within 24 hrs,prevents infestations up to 7 weeks
- Kills ticks within 48hrs,prevents infestations up to 5 weeks
- Appy to base of neck/between shoulders
- NO ALCOHOL so no freezing effect on application or odor!
- No pregnancy and lactation claim,but no reports of fetotoxicity ,vet to do risk/benefit assessment
- No data for use on compromised cats,but no known adverse effects on liver,heart,kidney etc.
- May see spiking or clumping of hair at site
- Mild,transient skin reactions may occur (very rare)
- If cat licks, may salivate
- Up to 5 x overdose in 7 week old kittens —only transient symptoms occured with spontaneous recovery.
- Minimum age: 7 weeks,minimum weight: 0.6 kg
- For kittens up to 6 months of age
- During flea & tick season if risk of worms
- At catteries & welfares
- For heart worm prevention
- For Indoor/Outdoor cats.
Twice Per Year
- For Indoor Cats
Or use as directed by your veterinary care professional.
How To Apply Broadline