Fiprotec is a monthly topical treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks suitable for puppies and dog’s. It contains the active ingredient Fipronil 9.7% m/v. Fipronil will spread over the entire coat in the oils of the skin and hair follicles and will kill all fleas within 24hours of application and ticks within 48 hours. Fiprotec has a residual effect which keeps killing fleas for up to 5 weeks and tick for up to 2 weeks.
- One pipette will cover one puppy/dog between 0 – 10 kg’s.
- Remove the pipette from the rack.
- Twist off the top
- Part the hair on the back of the neck, at the base of the skull, until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your pets skin.
- In severe infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.
- Do not use on puppies under 10 weeks of age.
- Do not get this product in your pets eyes or mouth.
- Dispose of used pipette safely.