GCS Joint Care XL Powder is a nutritional supplement that supports joint health in dogs. Contains: Glucosamine, low molecular weight Chondroitin Sulphate, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM), Omega-3 fish oil (microencapsulated), Collagen Type II and Green Lipped Mussel Extract (GLME)
|Each 5 g (1 heaped scoop) |
|Glucosamine HCI||1 350 mg|
|MSM||1 000 mg|
|Omega-3 fishoil (microencapsulated)||250 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate (≤10kDa)||500 mg|
|Green Lipped Mussel Extract||200 mg|
|Vitamin C||50 mg|
|Collagen Type II||40 mg|
GCS JOINT CARE ADVANCED XL Powder is a proprietary blend of 6 active ingredients which work together to support joint health in dogs. It can be used in dogs with ageing cartilage and signs of joint degeneration. It can also be used in young adult and adolescent dogs which are in high risk category for the development of degenerative joint conditions as they grow older.
Directions For Use
- For initiation of treatment, double the dose for the first 3 weeks.
- The dose can be adjusted to meet the dog’s specific needs.
- Administer as per below table or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
|20 – 30 kg||1/2 Scoop Daily|
|31 – 50 kg||1 Scoop Daily|
|Over 50 kg||1 1/2 Scoop Daily|
- Store sealed at or below 25°C in a dry place.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children, uniformed persons and animals
- Click here to shop the full GCS Range
- Click here to find out more about Ascendis Animal Health