The ingredients used to create this Hill’s Science Plan Feline Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken, a complete dry dish for adult cats, help to support healthy skin and a gleaming coat. This kibble also helps to regulate digestion and bring balance to the intestinal flora. It is particularly suitable for cats over the age of 1 that are suffering from digestive difficulties or skin and coat problems, and is recommended by veterinarians. Hill’s Science Plan Feline Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, making it easy to digest and even suitable for sensitive cats.
Hill’s Science Plan Feline Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken contains valuable animal protein from chicken and turkey. A special mix of fibres helps to promote healthy gut flora, while unsaturated omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and other ingredients support healthy skin and, with their natural oil, give your cat’s coat a new shine. This tasty dry food also contains a high content of clinically proven antioxidants, as well as a combination of essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It is a high-quality dish that is recommended by vets and designed to help return your cat’s skin, coat and digestive tract to full health.
Hill’s Science Plan Feline Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken at a glance:
- Balanced dry food for adult cats over 1 year old
- Ideal for those with digestive issues and skin or coat problems
- Special fibre mix: with gut-regulating effects to support a healthy digestive tract
- High omega-3 and -6 content: unsaturated fatty acids promote smooth skin and glossy coat
- Nourishes the skin: supplements the skin’s natural oils, caring for and improving coat quality and shine
- With chicken and turkey: delicious and rich in valuable animal protein
- Vitamin rich: with vitamins, minerals, trace elements, beta-carotene and clinically proven antioxidants for optimal body condition and strong defences
- Free from: artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, for high digestibility
- Recommended by vets: an effective food often prescribed by veterinarians
Brewer’s rice, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten, maize, animal fat, dried whole egg, dried sugar beet pulp, minerals, protein hydrolysate, vegetable oil, linseeds.