Milbemax delivers broad-spectrum protection for dogs and puppies against common intestinal worms, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm, in a small three-monthly tablet.
- Milbemax contains two active ingredients – Milbemycin oxime and praziquantel
- For the treatment and control of larval and adult stages of gastrointestinal worms such as hookworms roundworms and whipworms
- For the treatment and control of all stages of tapeworm
- Can be used in dogs and puppies over 2 week of age
- Dosage: Dog weight 0.5 to 1 kg – 1/2 tablet; 1 to 5 kg – 1 tablet