Milbemax delivers broad-spectrum protection for dogs weighting more than 5 kg against common intestinal worms, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm, in a small three-monthly tablet.
- Milbemax contains two active ingredients – Milbemycin oxime and praziquantel
- For the treatment and control of larval and adult stages of gastrointestinal worms such as hookworms roundworms and whipworms
- For the treatment and control of all stages of tapeworm
- Can be used in dogs and puppies over 2 week of age
- Dosage: Dog weight 5 to 25kg – 1 tablet; Dog weight 25 to 50kg – 2 tablets. Dog weight over 50kg – give a combination of tablets according to dogs weight consistent with minimum recommended dose