- Highly palatable natural roasted chicken flavour
- Fast acting oral rehydration replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes
- Functional amino acids support eye, heart and kidney health
- Zero phosphorous, zero calcium and hypoallergenic
- Palatability can be used to encourage better uptake of water or prescription diet
Direction for use
- Period of use up to 6 months. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Water should be available at all times.
- Support of renal function in the case of chronic renal insufficiency (CKD). Contains High quality restricted levels of protein.
- A dietetic complementary feed for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders. This product should be used during periods of and recovery from acute diarrhoea.
Problems and indications
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
CKD is a very common disease encountered in older cats. Kidney disease is often scored and monitored according to IRIS guidelines. The IRIS system is based on international experts recommendations and aids in decision making and monitoring. Increasing fluid intake is recommended for all stages of CKD.
RF Support is therefore suitable to increase fluid intake in all stages of CKD due to its unique taste and optimized electrolyte composition.
Lower Urinary Tract (LUT) Disease
LUT disease is common and affects cats at all ages. The condition is associated with a lot of discomfort and pain for the patient. The exact cause is often unknown and management can be highly frustrating for both the owner and the veterinarian. Despite appropriate therapy recurrence is common. LUT disease may lead to urinary obstruction, which is a life-threatening problem that requires immediate veterinary attention. An essential part of treating these diseases is increasing water consumption to promote the production of dilute urine. For non-obstructive or post-obstructive LUT disease RF Support can assist in recovery and maintenance.
Anorexia and Poor Appetite in Cats
Cats do not tolerate fasting and must meet at least 2/3 of their daily energy requirements. Periods of anorexia or poor appetite can have serious consequences and should therefore be approached promptly.
RF Support is the perfect supplement to encourage increased consumption of any diet.
Purified Water, Dextrose Monohydrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Chicken Liver Hydrolysate.
Crude Protein 1.0%,
Crude Fat < 0.4%
Crude Fibre 0.1%,
Xanthan Gum 0.2%, Roast Chicken Flavour 0.1%, Amino Acids: Glycine 0.45%, Taurine 0.08%, L-Carnitine 0.01%, Lysine 0.15%, Arginine 0.15%, Monosodium Glutamate 0.25%.
Store in cool dry conditions out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate and use within 3 days once opened, Or freeze and reuse within 12 months (No Waste). Dietetic complementary feed, not suitable for human consumption.