REVOLUTION is quick-drying, non-greasy and waterproof, with no unpleasant odour, so you can cuddle and play with your pet as soon as the product dries. Bathing your pet 2 hours after application does not reduce the effectiveness of REVOLUTION.
- Kills adult fleas
- Kills ticks
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Prevents and controls flea infestations
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats intestinal hookworm and roundworm
- Treats lice infestations
Revolution offers litter protection in kittens against flea and worm infestations after birth. It may also aid in the control of existing environmental flea infestations in areas to which the animal has access.
Directions for use
- Hold tube upright and press the cap down until you hear the click of the cap puncturing the applicator seal. Remove cap and check to make sure tip of tube is open.
- Part the fur at base of your cat’s neck and place the tube on visible skin area. Squeeze tube three or four times in one spot until empty.
- While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from the liquid and lift up to remove. Ensure tube is empty.
- Repeat the previous three steps in 30 days.
60 mg/ml Selamectin
- Do not use Revolution on sick, weak, or underweight cats.
- Use only on cats 8 weeks and older.
- Side effects may include digestive upset and temporary hair loss at application site with possible inflammation.
- In people, Revolution may be irritating to skin and eyes. Wash hands after use.
- This remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and contact the registration holder.
- Caution: Store at or below 30⁰C (Room Temperature) in the original carton