Directions for use:
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary.
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations. Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 – 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Pregnant bitches should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping.
- Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches.