The Royal Canin Mini Adult Dog Food is designed to meet the specific needs of small dogs (weight between 4 and 10 kg), throughout their adult life. Small dogs have very distinct physiological traits such as jaw size, bone structure, digestive systems, and high energy requirements which can benefit from specialized nutrition.
When your dog reaches their later years, there’s Royal Canin Small Adult 8+ and Small Aging 12+ to help keep them happy and healthy as they age.
- L-carnitine helps your small pup to meet their high energy while helping maintain a healthy weight.
- Supports skin and coat health with optimal levels of fatty acids like EPA and DHA.
- Exclusive small, highly palatable kibble perfect for smaller jaws.
- Satisfies the fussy appetites of small dogs with enhanced palatability.
- Kibble helps reduce tartar formation.
Corn, chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, brown rice, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-lysine, choline chloride, DL-methionine, monocalcium phosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], magnesium oxide, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.