- To help maintain good joint health
- in elderly dogs
- in active dogs
Joint Formula Contains
- Devil’s Claw
Iridoid glycosides are defensive compounds that occur naturally in several families of plants. Devil’s Claw contains the iridoid glycoside Harpagoside.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) helps maintain healthy joints and supports recovery from exercise.
Glucosamine helps maintain healthy joints.
- Evening Primrose
Contains Gammo-Linoloenic Acid (GLA) – a Fatty Acid which is needed for good health.
Fenugreek contains anti-oxidants and other molecules that support healthy joints.
- Seaweed meal
Dried seaweed meal is a source of many vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Crude Protein (9%)
- Crude Fibre (14.17%)
- Crude Ash (15%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (3%)
- Moisture Content (15.78%)
- Sulphur (3.28%)
Directions Of Use
- Small pets [
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
- Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days.
Please Take Care
- Not recommended for pets with ulcers or gallstones.
- Not recommended for pregnant bitches.
- Do not use if your pet has ulcers or gallstones
- Don’t use together with blood thinning medication or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.