Use This If Your Pet
- Is nervous (at shows etc)
- Is afraid (of thunderstorms etc)
- Is moving house or changing owners
- Is a rescue pet
Serenity Formula Contains
- Brewer’s Yeast
Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a yeast and is the source of various vitamins and minerals.
A precursor to the ‘happiness’ neurotransmitter, Serotonin.
Inositol, a vitamin-like molecule, plays a role in the action of Serotonin which is believed to act as a mood stabiliser.
Chamomile is a herb which soothes and calms.
- Passion Flower
Passion Flower is approved by Germany’s Commission E for ‘nervous unrest’.
Animals deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors.
- Crude Protein (41%)
- Crude Fibre (0.8%)
- Crude Ash (7%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (1.2%)
- Moisture Content (2.4%)
- Tryptophan (284 333 mg/kg)
- Magnesium (1267 mg/kg)
Directions For Use
- Small pets [
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
- Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days.
Please Take Care
- Not for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Not to be used in conjunction with anti-depressant medication.
- Store carefully as harmful to dogs in large quantities.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.