With 6 special joint health supporting ingredients GCS Joint Care Advanced liquid provides your canine’s aching joints with highly effective joint support and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Try GCS-Dog for chew treat or powder option.
Goals Of The Treatment
- Slow the progression of the disease
- Reduce the severity of signs and symptoms
- Control pain and discomfort.
Signs And Symptoms
- Joint stiffness when getting up
- Having trouble getting in and out of the car, up and down the stairs or on and off the bed
- Stiff after walks
- Limping, pain and discomfort
Directions for use
Initial dose of GCS Joint Care Advanced Liquid must be given for 3 weeks is double that of the maintenance dose.
- Administer once daily over dog’s food.
- Dose can be adjusted to meet the specific needs of individual dogs with a maximum dose of 20 ml per day.
- 1 pump = 2,5ml
Administer as per below or as prescribed by your vet
DOG WEIGHT 1ST 3 WEEKS DOSE MAINTENANCE DOSE
|Dogs Weight||Treatment Dose (For The First 3 Weeks)||Maintenance Does (After The First 3 Weeks)|
|5kg||1 Pump||1/2 Pump|
|6-10kg||2 Pumps||1 Pump|
|11-20kg||4 Pumps||2 Pumps|
|21-30kg||6 Pumps||3 Pumps|
|31-45kg||8 Pumps||4 Pumps|
|> 45kg||12 Pumps||6 Pumps|
Composition is minimum per 5 ml
Glucosomine HCI 600 mg, Chondroitin Sulphate 240 mg, Collagen Type II 30 mg, Omega-3 fish oil (micro-encapsulated) 250 mg, Green Lipped Mussel Extract 200 mg, MSM 250 mg, Vitamin C 50 mg, Vitamin E 50 mg, Manganese Sulphate 2.5 mg
Reg. no. V27363 (Act 36/1947)